Thursday, December 22, 2011

T-Shirts!

Well, I have discussed it earlier, but now I am happy to announce that we finally have our first Cinnamon Bunzuh T-Shirts for sale! We have three designs up so far, and there will be more in the future. Also, if you have any ideas that you think would work well for shirt, do let us know.

Go check out our store here, (or click the tab above, where it says "Our Shop.")

The specifics for the shirt designs are after the cut.



Ax Hearts Buns

Because we all know that the cinnamon bun is the greatest invention in the history of mankind.

What Would Jesus Whale Do?


It is well established that I have absolutely no sense of tact.

Vissafari
Visser Three has the strangest hobbies, I swear...

---

So let us know what you think! Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I believe I need to make you guys a "Wecanttellyouwherewelive-Town University Emohawks" shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still holding out for an action figure of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how you know when you've really made it.

    ReplyDelete